Saturday, April 8,2017
This year there will be finsiher medals in the adult beginner distance rather than age group awards. All kids races will have finisher medals as well. The adult sprint and relay races will have age group awards in each 5 year age division, but not finisher medals.
Pre registration will be accepted until Friday, April 3. Late registration will be accepted until Wednesday April 8 at 1:00 pm with an additional $10 late fee.
Beginner & Sprint events are capped at 400 participants!
There will be a team relay option for the sprint division only! Team relay can consist of up to 3 athletes, each completing one of the disciplines. Open Men, Open Women, and Mixed divisions available for the relay. Top 3 teams in each of these divisions will receive awards.
Swim (25yds Length)
- Beginner = 8 Lengths (200yds)
- Sprint = 16 Lengths (400yds)
- Kids Beginner = 2 Lengths (50 yds)
- Kids Sprint = 4 Lengths (100 yds)
- Beginner = 1 Loop (5 Miles)
- Sprint = 2 Loops (10 Miles)
- Kids Beginner = 1 Mile (1/2 out and back)
- Kids Sprint = = 2 Miles (1/2 out and back)
- Beginner = 1 Loop (1.5 Miles)
- Sprint = 2 Loops (3 Miles)
- Kids Beginner = 1/2 Mile (.25 Miles out and .25 Miles back on same course)
- Kids Sprint = 3/4 Mile (.375 Miles out and .375 Miles back on same course)